1. Candidates are required to apply online through website www.delhimetrorail.com only. No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
2. Candidates are required to have a valid personal e-mail ID. It should be kept active during the currency of this recruitment process. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying online. Under no circumstances, he/she should share/mention e-mail ID to/of any other person.
3. Candidates are first required to go to the DMRC’s website www.delhimetrorail.com and click on the link “Career”.
4. Thereafter, he/she may open the recruitment notification titled “DMRC/OM/HR/I/2016”.
5. He/she should thoroughly go through the vacancy notification first to let him/her know the eligibility, age criteria etc.
6. Candidates will fill up all the details relating to his age, personal details, educational qualification etc. online in the application form.
7. Candidates will have to upload scanned copy of passport colour photo, signature scan copy, GATE score card (wherever applicable), OBC/SC/ST/PWD certificates. The size of these scanned copies should be within 100 kb and in .jpg/.pdf files only.
8. After, successful filling up of the application form, a bank Challan with Bank Reference Number (the reference number will be unique) will be generated.
9. The registration link cum Bank Challan will remain active only upto 15.10.2016 (upto 23.59 hrs) from the date of issue of the advertisement.
10. The system generated Bank challan will be in triplicate (1 st copy – Bank Copy, 2nd copy – Candidate’s Copy and 3rd copy – DMRC’s Copy). Candidates are required to take a print out of this system generated Bank Challan and deposit the requisite Written Examination Fee (for fee details see para “Payment of application fee”) in any branch of State Bank of India (SBI) after a minimum of 24 hrs of generation of the Bank Challan. Only, State Bank of India (SBI) has been authorized by DMRC to collect the application fee, in a specially opened DMRC Account No. 33700092265.
i) For payment of fees, candidate has to approach the nearest SBI branch with the system generated bank challan only, with a unique ‘Bank Reference Number” in triplicate (1st copy – Bank Copy, 2nd copy – Candidate’s Copy and 3rd copy – DMRC’s Copy) downloaded from DMRC website www.delhimetrorail.com.
ii) The system generated challan printed from the DMRC website should only be used for depositing the fee for proper crediting amount in the allocated account.
iii) On receipt of the money, the bank will issue a unique Journal Number and a Branch code of the bank collecting the money. Candidates are required to collect the “Candidate’s Copy” and “DMRC Copy” from the bank. They are also required to ensure themselves that these bank challans contain
i) SBI Journal number
ii) Branch Name
iii) Branch code No.
iv) Date of deposit
iv) DMRC will not be responsible in case the candidate deposits the fee in a wrong account. There will not be any other mode of payment of application fee.
v) Application fee is to be paid between 17.09.2016 to 18.10.2016 only.
vi) Demand Drafts, Cheques, Money Orders, Postal Orders, Pay Orders, Banker’s Cheques, postal stamps, etc., will not be accepted, towards application fee.
11. After a minimum of two working days of depositing the fee in the bank, candidate may re-visit the career link i.e. “DMRC/OM/HR/I/2016” on DMRC’s website www.delhimetrorail.com and apply for acknowledgement/Registration Slip.
12. The Online registration will remain active from 10.00 hrs of 16.09.2016 to 23.59 hrs of 15.10.2016 only. In order to avoid last minute rush, the candidates are advised to apply early enough. DMRC will not be responsible for network problems or any other problem of this nature in submission of online application during last days due to heavy rush etc.
13. Candidates are advised to choose the post judiciously and fill in the requisite details in the online application format carefully. There will be a pre-view of the applications filled in by the candidate before submitting the application, so that it can be edited. After submission of the application, no modification will be permitted.
14. Once you submit your application, the system will generate a unique Registration No./Bank reference no. and a Registration Slip will be generated after successful submission of written exam fee in the bank, which will have unique Registration number, your basic details like name, category, and post applied for.